Activate Binge on TV with auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
Activating Binge on your TV is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. With the help of this guide, you will be able to activate Binge on your compatible TV and start streaming your favorite shows in no time.
Step 1: Download the App
The first step is to download the Binge app from the appropriate app store for your device. For example, if you are using an Apple TV, then you need to download it from the App Store. Similarly, for Android TVs, you need to download it from the Google Play Store. Once downloaded, open the app and select ‘Sign In’.
Step 2: Get Activation Code
Once you have selected ‘Sign In’, a code will appear on your TV screen. This code is known as an activation code and it is required for activating Binge on your device. Make sure that you note down this code as it will be required in the next step.
Step 3: Visit Streamotion Website
Now that you have noted down the activation code, visit auth.streamotion.com.au/activate using another device such as a laptop or smartphone and enter the activation code when prompted by the website. Once entered correctly, click ‘Submit’ and wait for a few moments until your device is activated successfully with Binge.
Step 4: Start Streaming
Once your device has been successfully activated with Binge, you can now start streaming all of your favorite shows and movies right away! All that’s left to do now is sit back and enjoy watching all of your favorite content without any interruptions or buffering issues!
- Connect your Apple TV to the Wi-Fi network after turning it on.
- Launch the App Store and then select the Search icon.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type “BINGE” and select the app from the search results.
- Download and install the BINGE app from the App Store onto your Apple TV device.
- Open the BINGE app and select Sign In – you’ll see a code on your TV screen.
- Using another device (like a smartphone or laptop), click here to enter this code and activate your account on your Apple TV device.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to start watching all of your favourite shows and movies right away!
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search for the BINGE app using the search icon.
- Click “Install” and wait for the app to finish installing onto your device.
- Once installed, open the BINGE app and select “Sign In”. You’ll see a code displayed on your TV screen.
- Using another device (like a smartphone or laptop), click the link provided in the app and enter the code displayed on your TV screen into the website provided. This will connect your account to your Android TV device.
- Once connected, you can start watching all of BINGE’s great content!
- Download the BINGE app from the Telstra TV App store.
- Open the app on your home screen and select sign in.
- Login to the My Telstra with your Telstra ID and navigate to the Services tab and select your eligible service.
- Click on the Extras tab, scroll down to the BINGE subscription offer and click Get Now.
- Launch the Binge app and tap Sign In menu, scan the QR code displayed on your TV or scan the QR code on your iPhone or Android device and tap Connect for activation.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your device into auth.streamotion.com.au/activate website to complete activation process of Binge on Telstra TV.
- Once you have successfully activated Binge, you can start streaming all of your favorite shows right away!
- Open the Samsung TV app store on your Samsung TV.
- Search for BINGE and download the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it and select ‘Sign In’. A QR code will display which you can scan using your mobile device or laptop to sign in with your BINGE account details.
- After signing in, you can start watching all of your favourite shows and movies on BINGE!
- Go to the home screen of your LG TV and select the BINGE app.
- Install the app.
- Open the app and select Sign In after which a QR code will appear on your screen.
- Download the BINGE app from either Google Play Store or App Store, depending on your device type, and log in with your credentials.
- Scan the QR code displayed on your TV using your smartphone or tablet device, and you’re ready to start streaming!